Sunday, December 03, 2006

This Charming Man (The Smiths Cover)

New song! So far it seems like new songs get posted every Sunday, I'm not doing it on purpose i just get time to record on Saturdays and a bit on Sundays. So the new song is a cover of an old The Smiths song called This Charming Man, that I really like. This was just a for fun song, I learned it and modified it for acoustic on Saturday and recorded it today. The only thing I regret in the song, other than a few missed notes :S, is the fact that it doesn't sound so much like me, like the guitar work is my style but the singing, in my opinion, comes off sounding very much like The Smiths. Oh well it's fun.

Please check it out! You can hear it by going here, or by clicking the BIG "My Music" icon on the right.

I'm also adding a link to my "Myspace" on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home