Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hope for the Unemployed

Yay, new song for listening! ... but this song has given me so much trouble it's retarded. Recording and then mixing it down I had problems, and even just posting the damn song I had problems. The song is called "Hope for the Unemployed". I wrote it a little ways back, but changed it around recently. I actually posted an older recording of this song about two months ago but pulled it that same day because I didn't like the recording. But, here it is again! You can listen to it by going to my "Myspace" page, because due to technical difficulties I could NOT post it on the soundsauce page (every time I did it would play at about half the speed and I sounded like a monster). This is also, I guess, time to link my myspace page. It's still really underdeveloped but there is a neat shot of my and my guitar there along with a cool back ground!

So you can listen to it by going to my myspace page, www.myspace.com/simonstewartmusic

Feel free to go to the "my music" tab on the right, but there will be no new songs, but please listen to old ones!

Hope you like the new one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well obviously, no question, I love it.
Hope you do too!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should do a holiday song now that the holidays are upon us!
s.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Simon Stewart said...

Its not a bad idea ... i've always kinda hated holiday songs though. Maybe.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burn.
that was a burn right?
s.
;)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home