Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Inspiration, Never on Time

Its 11:45 and I feel like talking. Right before I went to bed I listened to my mp3 player (something that I'm no longer allowed to do at work), and I stumbled onto some old recordings from May that I did. Its strange ... you know how when you listen to an album you get a kind of a feeling from it, an atmosphere, well back in May, and the months after, the recordings did nothing for me, but listening to them tonight was completely different. They all had a certain style to them, something I never could hear before. ... Because of this, tomorrow I'm going post a couple of them, and then soon after some more of them that I have kinda "updated".

Also, It wasn't until now that I realize what I have on the go, I'm in the middle of writing/recording 4 songs, 1 cover, plus I want to, again, "update" some older songs. It's too bad I've been playing so much that I've made my fingers so sore.

... my post about the Rockton fair is posponed, tomorrow I want to add songs! I'm pretty sure It's about damn time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home