Monday, September 18, 2006

It's Hard to Sleep with a Fever

The planet earth documentary is on again tonight at 8:00! You should watch. It's on caves, the least explored place on earth. Should be great.

I'm still feeling too sick to re-record that song, so instead I feel like ranting about highway driving, merging on to a highway in particular. In driving school they tell you about this, though I think few actually listen. So here's how it goes, ... you enter the on-ramp, start accelerating, note the yellow speed limit sign and the fact that yellow means suggested so forget it! Basically go as fast as you can while still being safe, ... when that on-ramp straightens up, no matter how many cars are on the highway, and how many cars are in the right lane (assuming normal traffic speed), slam that pedal to the floor! Accelerate as fast as possible! The reason is, you want to merge on to the highway at the same speed as the cars already on the highway. Too many times do I see people merging onto the highway going 80, 60 even! People on the highway should not have to go into the middle lane so that others can merge onto the highway, if you are at the proper speed it is very easy to merge. ... the other side of this is that if you are in the right lane and someone is merging work with them so that they can get onto the highway, do not race them, do not go with the mentality that they can work it out for themselves.

I feel like I should post an update on my current music plans. I'm just working with ideas right now because I am currently low on the equipment I need, ... and it's my own fault. First off I took my electric guitar apart. I am upgrading it, but it's currently not working. I also want to pick up a new acoustic more suited to my style, though finding it somewhere is very difficult. Both these situations require that I get a job, ... and I'm working on that. ... I'm also going to try to convince my friend to let me borrow some of his drum kit hes storing ... and then needing to fit that in my room.

I just want to add something. Today I tried to call a company, that I applied to a few weeks back, to see if there was an update about the co-op and I was told by the front desk: "I will not transfer your call to HR because they will not take it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you getting enough fluids?
what did you watch on tv last night?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home