Friday, September 15, 2006

ON HOLD!!! (Hope for the Unemployed?)

UPDATE!: Last night I was listening to the recording and something didn't sound right with the vocals, so this morning (Saturday) I woke up and found the reason. I have a cold ... and I kinda sound plugged up, also I think my ear is off. ... either way I deleted the track and will post again on monday and it will hopefully be better. Sorry!

Back to the friday update:
____________________________________________________________


Today has been a crummy day, but I said to myself this morning that I would post a new song today. So here it is! It's an idea I've been playing with in my head, so I wrote some words out and took a few tries recording it. I wanted the next song uploaded to have some lyrics so I kinda forced myself. The name of the song is alright, ... if someone can think of a more suitable name I'd love to hear it.

Right now outside someone is listening to a poka opera really loud! and it's echoing down the street, it's so haunting and creepy ... maybe I should record it!

But anyways, here it is again!

Hope for the Unemployed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home