Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Speck

Today as I messed around on piano I began developing this new idea. I could hear the chord changes in my head and wanted to get them to my fingers, once that was done a melody began to just form. The whole thing has a strange timing to it, but comes together really well, sounds a lot easier than it is. I picked up my guitar and modified it to fit. I've been trying to use this style of guitaring that I developed, but nothing I wrote fit it ... UNTIL NOW! Its a rhythmic playing style while still getting chords and single notes out (when I post something similar it will make more sense). The best part of all is that lyrics fit the song so well, unlike "Country Roads".

... So I'm waiting to see if my muse will come by and help inspire me to write some lyrics that fit the song, I think I need to let the song swim around my head for a bit.

I truly think that this is the first thing I've written, that will have lyrics, that just comes together perfectly. I'm excited to see what happens next.


My birthday is coming up on the weekend, so for the next few days I might not be able to update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home