Thursday, October 05, 2006

Solution for World Peace?

Remember that BBC program on the CBC I was talking about, "Planet Earth". Well I missed the first two episodes so I downloaded them. Today I was watching the first episode. It was amazing! The show is so epic, so emotional, and because they travel all around the world showing things you never knew (even in your own backyard) you feel so proud to live on such an amazing planet and you want to live in it as a team. Go team Earth!

I have family visiting from yesterday until Tuesday, I really wanted to post some new Ideas I've been working on but I really don't think I'll have the time too before they go. I will try though. My drums are setup and I have a bunch of Ideas kicking around ... we will see. Maybe I'll post something I wrote a-ways back.

... work is really starting to get to me, ... I don't seem to be meshing in, I feel out of place constantly.


... yay family?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home