Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An Experiment

I should probably mention this (though if you've been here before you would have already noticed), as an experiment I've added some advertising on to the blog. I accidentally signed up for it by pressing a button I shouldn't have, but then I decided to try it out anyways. The ads are designed to reflect what my blog is about, which I thought was a cool idea, and when they were added I was surprised at how well it worked. If you notice (although they change often) they are are about guitaring.

Today I'm feeling a bit better all around. I made plans to jam with my cousin soon, I think I'll add some audio from the session afterwards.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind the ads. you explain yourself alot.
how come you only have 2 songs, i check everyday.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Simon Stewart said...

It's because I'm not on the ball. :( I'm sorry thats pretty lame of me. Tomorrow (Thurs) I will post a song!!! ... Truethfully I need to start stepping up my posts if I want people to read my blog. Maybe more pictures.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you worry that I am the only one here?
just kidding. More songs would be great. can't wait! Do you have a busy weekend, I am around if you want to hang out.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home