Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today is a Void Day

I've had a job since Monday, ... it's alright. Today is one of those days ... perhaps you know the type, I just feel like doing nothing, and nothing seems to make me that happy. I get these days every now and then and I'm not sure what causes them, so I take them as sort of void days. Today at work I had an accident with an office chair and I bent my right index fingernail back. This created a line that went width wise across the nail, it also almost broke it off. So now one of my prime guitar playing fingernail's is extremely week, and if it breaks, it will take a few weeks to get back to where it is. So I put superglue along the weak spot in hopes of strengthening it. Also, it seems today I have a lot of musical ideas in my head, but because I'm not really feeling energized, I'm worried they will be a waste ... maybe later tonight I'll get some energy ... I think I need a Pepsi lime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pepsi lime will cure what ails you.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home