Thursday, November 23, 2006

Guitar of the day: 2006 Gibson SJ-200 (BR)


I look at guitars all the time online. Mostly just to see and learn about different ones I'm interested in. I think I'm going to start sharing certain guitars that stand out to me when I find them. Plus, It'll make me update my blog more often.

Today's Guitar is a 2006 Gibson SJ-200, Western Classic remake, made with Brazilian Rosewood back and sides:



I found it on ebay. The look of this guitar is killer. It's elegant and styled very vintagey. The reason that this guitar stands out to me is because it is my favourite guitar body style and because it is made with Brazilian Rosewood. The history of this wood is really interesting, but I'm going to talk about that in my next update tonight. This guitar is priced high but fair for what it is. I'm curious to know what the kind of person who affords this is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home