Thursday, November 16, 2006

I need to find a really good drummer!

This week I got the feeling that I've hit the point in my life where I start degrading. I've been taking these pills for my hand, ... but that's getting ahead of myself. I was having problems with my hand (still have it though its getting better), pretty much all of the possibilities were problems I would never see having for quite some time, ... like arthritis, muscle allergies like my father, etc. My hand is pretty important to my guitar playing, so this problem made me very worried. After going to the doctors I got anti-inflammatory pills, ... these are some serious pills, and are right now making my insides upset. After reading up on these pills: "The risk of death as a result of use of NSAIDs is 1 in 10,000 for young adults aged 16-45."[1], although I'm hoping that's from prolonged usage. Also, because I'm celiac, I have increased chances of developing intestinal cancer. It's in learning these things that makes me feel this way, I really shouldn't.

On a slightly better note, I've been recording things but nothing I want to post. It's been a while since I did, and I should post a song again, but I just don't feel that my recordings are good enough. ... Little mistakes, places where I'm slightly off beat, or missed a note, etc. I really wanted to have 5 good recordings before the end of the year but I don't know if that's going to happen. I had 5 songs I really liked, but in practicing them so much I've lost interest in them. I'm going to record again this weekend, ... hopefully something good happens with them. ... my drumming skills are falling short of the skill level I want in my songs.

Sorry for a poorly written post.


[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-inflammatory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home