Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bee's in my Brain!

Hello,

I am sorry about the lack of contact the last week and a bit. For some reason it's been kinda hectic. I got a new recording toy, and bought a guitar! Guitar will arrive next week, and I am poor again. It's a beautiful guitar, I never expected to own this type of guitar because the model was out of my price range, but I found a pretty sweet deal on it. As far as my music goes, I'm working on recording. I'm trying to get a more professional sound, everything I've posted so far has just been idea's, recording took the back burner. It's cold out.

Here's a pic from my cottage, I was up there last weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what could have more value in this world than ideas??

nice pic. i like the cold, i know you do too!

we should take a walk.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Simon Stewart said...

Recording is just a different approach to ideas. Its hard to get the right feeling across, its still creativity, just in a different way.

I love walking.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there is one thing I know to be true it is that you do not love walking.

Counting down the minutes until you can play the new guitar? I hope it means a new song.

As to the thought of a November long weekend, maybe we should think of some ideas to pitch?? how bout international broken ukelele day? weepy eyed cat day?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home