Sunday, October 15, 2006

Undertaker (M. Ward Cover)

Yay new song posted! Hopefully this is the start of many more.

Undertaker is a great song from M. Wards album "Transfiguration of Vincent". I stumbled across the chords and melody of the song just a little while back. It's a great song with some great lyrics, ... hopefully I can pull it off.

You can hear it by going here, or by clicking on the "My Music" icon on the right, in which you will be transported to a fantastic land!

There are some other songs that I am working on but they are taking more time than I imagined. Undertaker was just me sitting in front of the microphone with my guitar (no layering).

Again, Undertaker (M. Ward cover).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speechless. hard to convey in a comment box. seriously delightful to my ears. getting a tiny taste of why you were put on this earth.
make music my friend.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Simon Stewart said...

Wow thanks.
I'm working on it.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are keeping at it, because it wouldn't really be fair to tease the world with the tiny sample you have online. I can only listen to 4 songs over and over so many times :)
seriously cant wait to hear more. hope its ok i gave link to friends.
s.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Simon Stewart said...

Yeah it's alright, but any negative feedback is your fault, that cool?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home