Thursday, November 09, 2006

Drink Lipton Hot Tea!

Ever notice how Lindt Lindor chocolate looks like little delicious death-stars?

My new guitar is so amazing! I am really happy with it, the downside is that I don't going to the music store will be as much fun. ... still fun though, it always is.

I've been having problems with my right hand lately ... I'm a bit worried and hope it's just due to playing guitar too much, :s I need to slow down a bit, but I can't.

Watching T.V. on the Internet is great, I can watch the O.C. and many other shows whenever I want to. Just go to a website of a station and you'll probably find it.

2 Comments:

Blogger EricaRW said...

ya, you don't have to DL anything anymore!

Have you watched both eps of OC? I only watched last week... it's getting so lame.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Geek
I have a blog now too. I've jumped on your bandwagon of blogging. check it out if you like!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home