Sunday, December 17, 2006

Place to be (Nick Drake Cover)

I'm sick! just in time for the holiday's ... yaaaaaaa!

I've been working on a holiday song, and I was going to work on it today but I woke up with a KILLER sore throat, but yesterday when I was setting up my mic's I recorded a cover of a Nick Drake song that I really like and learned to play the day before. The recording is ohkay enough to post as my Sunday song. 1 week until Christmas and I'm hoping to have my holiday song posted before then.

Anyways, new song! You can click here, or click the big "My Music" icon on the right to hear it.

... I can feel the sickness pulsating on my ears :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youll be ok, just rest and DRINK lots of fluids. didnt you read my blog? all the tips are tehre. i have been sick too, i feel like im totally falling apart at the seems, very frustrating. something tells me we'll survive this years cold.
s.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home