Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sonata in Eb minor

It's been a while since I've posted anything. In my defence I've been pretty busy with midterm's and reading week. just to update, I'm back from my trip to Florida and school starts tomorrow.

Yesterday while I was sitting around at home I sat down at the piano and was just playing around with an idea and came up with a creepy little piece that I thought would be an alright song to post. Especially since I've posted nothing in a while. I didn't have any recording equipment with me except for my little mp3 player so I recorded it on that, so quality is not that great ... it's adequate? ... I dunno, I kinda like the idea, needs to be put together a bit better.

You can hear my sonata by clicking this link! or by going to the "My Music" icon on the right.

I'll post pictures from my trip later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home