Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baby Sea Turtles & Living In My Comfy Head

My Favourite T.V. show is back on! The BBC documentary "Planet Earth" has returned with part 2 and 4 new episodes. It's exciting, and on Sundays on the CBC at 7:00 pm. Today's episode was kinda sad, but still awesome.

I've slowly began settling into my new place, which I was worried wasn't going to happen. This means that my desire to write music has come back, as well as some drive to do homework. I've began working on some new songs, as well as finishing some old ones. I want to write a series of songs based on a single theme that's in my head, but I'm finding getting the energy to dive in difficult, although I feel it may happen soon. I'm learning that I really enjoy isolation, it makes me live more in my head in turn helping me get out these ideas. So anyways ... I hope that I can start posting some cool music soon.

Sunday 7:00 !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home