Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Travel Tips!

If you wear contacts and forgot to pack shaving cream, saline solution can make a pretty comfortable, although not very close, shave!

... today I took my family out to dinner to thank them for letting me stay with them. We ended up at this place with one of the worst servers I've ever had. I wanted a nice piece of fish, so I ordered the Mahi Mahi platter, and I asked for it blackened because I wanted spicy burnt fish. After almost 40min of waiting I get this huge plate with a small piece of almost rare fish, and half a platter of breaded shrimp! ... I can't eat breaded shrimp, and this wasn't posted on the menu at all. ... the meal wasn't that great at service horrible ... I tipped low.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, i like to leave a low tip for bad service... but sometimes i wimp out

s.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home