Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bones

After spending a few weeks working on a few songs ... in a matter of two days I (well at this current moment) satisfiably wrote and recorded a completely new song. The reason I like this song is because: a) I feel that I was able to pass on 80% of the feeling I was going for with the song and b) I think the word play is kinda clever.

The song is called Bones and I was trying to pass on a older, stale, dry, and dark feeling to the song.

Now here's the catch! The place where I post my music is down right now but I'm going to still link to my sound-sauce page because I will upload it there once it is up and running again (hoping tomorrow), also I will replace the "Dragged Through These Days" song on my myspace page with this one so it can be heard hopefully tomorrow (if some one thinks that I should have "Dragged Through These Days" song instead because it's better, please let me know).

Comments are appreciated.

Here it is again, to hear Bones click here, uploaded as soon as possible, or hear on my myspace page, OR click the big "My Music" button on the right!

Woosh.

UPDATE: Song uploaded sucessfully to sound sauce page!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big fan of the new song!
long intro was neat. I don't know enough about music to give you a technical compliment, but i really enjoyed it.
thank you
s.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song reminds me of something tht I can't quite place... i like it.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home