Monday, July 16, 2007

Telephone Call

HI! ... wow it's been a while since I blogged. I wouldn't be surprise if everyone has given up and no one will read this, but I'm posting it either way!

Life's been going.

Ok, so anyways, I'm blogging because I've uploaded a few songs. It's part of a semi-release thingy I'm calling Telephone Call. It's 4 parts and you can hear it at a couple of places. I think it's fun, of course there are problems with it I'm not totally happy with, but I'm getting better at not letting it get to me as much. It was all recorded using ... uh a telephone? ... no it's my vintage Astatic mic. Just one mic, on a stool, and I played for it.

You can listen to it at my Soundsauce page by clicking the big 'My Music' icon on the right, or by going to my CBC radio 3 page by clicking HERE.

That's it for now, I'll try not to wait so long before I blog again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home